Sign in or
2011 Games and public libraries
The presentations from the 13 July 2011 seminar are available in the links below. Don't forget to check for speakers notes or presentation transcript in the display.
- Kara Emerton and Kosta Patapis from Kings comics connect Graphic novels and video games to help you connect readers and people who play games
- Dean Renshaw of Ventura Games talked about some exciting board games you could consider for your library. You can contact Ventura for more information and be included in their e-mail updates.
- Jenny Campbell from Narrabri (see attachment at end of this page)
- Anne Moten from Lake Macquarie on Board games and public libraries
- Alison Bambach from Kiama on Using board games in your programming
- Alycia Baily from Mosman Library on D& D turning the library into an adventure.
- Ellen Forsyth rugame? How World of Warcraft is being used for professional development
- James Layton from the Organising Committee of EYECON 2011 on What is LARP (live action role playing)?
- Minh Tran from Parramatta Library provides An introduction to role playing games
- Dr Malcolm Ryan, from School of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of New South Wales on Game design 101.
- Dr Andrew Campbell, from Sydney University on Serious games : games for health
- Dr Joanne O'Mara from Deakin University on Learning from games.
Latest page update: made by updates
, Aug 21 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by updates
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.